Adecco Human Resources is looking for a new colleague. If you have proven previous experience in HR (recruitment and personnel administration) apply now in order to join an HR professional team.
Job Location: Ramnicu Valcea
- University Degree;
- Previous proven experience in HR (recruitment and personnel administration);
- Previous experience in payroll activities is an asset;
- Solid knowledge of labor law;
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PP);
- Work experience with Revisal;
- Fluency in English;
- Driving license B category;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proactive attitude.
- Conducting mass recruitment projects on various industries (including automotive);
- Performing interviews with candidates in order to asses qualifications, skills and previous employment to enable the best job matching;
- Presenting candidates to clients who meet their requirements and make interview arrangements, ensuring the candidates are fully briefed on the interview arrangements;
- Client and candidate management;
- Maintaining a good communication and relationship with the client;
- Attracting valuable candidates for the data base;
- Advertising job openings using different channels;
- Brand awareness of the company;
- Preparation of employment forms (individual labor contract, personal data sheet, etc);
- Excel database for personnel administration and payroll
- Check the personal medical record file issued by the occupational physician, the distribution of unemployment and all other acts which must exist in employees files;
- Preparation of termination of the individual forms of work (decision, notice of liquidation forms);
- Preparing the monthly table sheets for client companies;
- Manages the database of employees operating at the correct time entries and exits;
- Archive of personal documents;
- Introducing data in Revisal;
- Activity reports to the client and to the management.
- The opportunity to work in a top HR company;
- Attractive salary package.
Adecco is the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles.
Our vision: "better work, better life". We inspire individuals and organizations to create greater efficiencies, effectiveness, and choice in the domain of work, for the benefit of all stakeholders. As the world's largest employment services group, a business that positively impacts millions of people every year, we are conscious of our global role.