Basic French language - spoken and written
Experience with VMware administration
Experience in complex server configuration and support
Great communication skills
• Strong knowledge on VMware and networking
• Familiarity with RAID disk technologies & SAN infrastructure
• Familiarity with network infrastructure.
• Liaise with vendors and professional services.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Server Applications.
• Understanding of patch management software.
• Familiarity with Backup software and strategies.
• Knowledge and understanding of network applications, web servers, email servers, fire-walls, databases, file shares and print servers.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• Strong technical problem solving skills
• Ability to learn and apply new technology and methodologies in a distributed environ-ment
• Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
Nice to have skills:
• Windows Server, Unix, Linux, AIX, SAN
• AS 400
• DB (DB2; Oracle; MSSQL)
• Availability to work on call
• Maintenance of datacenter infrastructure
• Monitor server performance and availability
• Troubleshoot issues for the specific competency
• Promote and maintain server patch management practices.
• Provide metrics for capacity management purposes.
• Troubleshoot performance issues, troubleshoot OS configuration and hardware failures and apply fixes
• Event Management (analyze alerts and logs)
• Incident handling
• Problem resolution
• Root Cause Analysis
• Initiate, assess, test, verify, document and quality assure system updates
• Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed
• Provide technical assistance and expertise to customer’s administrators and SMEs in French language
Working days: Monday to Friday and Romanian bank holidays
Working Hours: in 2 shifts covering 09:00 - 21:00
On call support required outside business hours
AFI Park 1